Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My other passion in life other than makeup!

I thought I would share some of the desserts I made so far. Most of these were made from scratch. I hope you enjoy and if you like any of them I will try to find some of these recipes...I always have them all over the place...lol

Sugar Cookies

Pumpkin Pie
Peanut Butter Cookies
Mudslides
Strawberry and Vanilla Frosted Cake
Strawberry and Vanilla Frosted Cake
Brownie and Shortbread w/ Whip Cream
Chocolate Macaroons
Coconut Macaroons
Coconut Cream Cheese Cake
Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Christmas Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Cake
Carrot Cake w/ Cream Cheese Frosting


Mmm...now I'm hungry...lol

Notice how almost all of the dessert starts with the letter C! lol

Leave me some comments, I wanna know what you guys think!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those look so yummy! :) Especially the cookies and carrot cake <3

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...