Saturday, January 8, 2011

Deal$

So I was at my local CVS store and I saw this sign by the beauty aisle that said Price Cuts on selected items with a 50% or a 75% off sticker. There wasn't really much so I just got a Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in sand, and Revlon Age Defying Concealer in medium.



The Revlon Age Defying Concealer original price was $10.49 with the 75% off it cost me $2.62. The Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer original price was $9.39 with the 50% off it cost me $4.69.

Not a bad deal if I say so myself. You guys should check your local CVS/pharmacy for any sweet deals! 

I have major dark circles and I'm in need for some coverage! I will let you guys know if the concealers are any good.

 

3 comments:

  1. REALLY???
    If u see the prices of these products in Brazil u should beg for and discount!! hahaha

    Bsos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering, Elizabeth! Good luck =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...