Monday, June 20, 2011

Mellow-Yellow

I was going through my nail polish collection and noticed that I only one yellow nail polish...Hmm that can't be right...So I went over to my local drug store (CVS) and found this pretty decent yellow color.

So I picked up the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Yellow Kitty. (how cute is the name?...lol) It about $8.29. (depending were you live prices may vary) I also noticed that there was a orange sticker on it stating that it was 75% off. Holy Crap! lol

The application of this nail polish took my forever, because the polish is very sheer. To get the results in the pic it took me five times over each nail. The up side is the polish is a very pretty color. I'm hoping that not all of the Sally Hansen brand isn't as sheer as this one. Crossing my fingers cause there are some very pretty colors that I'm looking forward to buying.


I'm loving this brush head. I usually make a mess when it comes to painting my nails, so I would get nail polish all over my cuticle's. But this brush is curve so it's pretty much mess proof!


Even though it takes five passing to get this color, I would still paint my nail is color again.

Let me know what nail polish your wearing!

Thanks for reading!

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...