Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Snip, Crackle, Pop!

Did I make you think of Rice Krispies? lol

I come to realize that this blog is becoming more of a nail blog. haha That's okay though! Beauty and food is my thing! ^_^

Just wanted to update whats on my nails. Just as my previous post, I'm wearing Revlon Scented in 360 Bubble Gum, on top Crackle nail polish in black.



I think it looks really good! I'm loving the crackle polishes. Thinking of getting different colors. This will look great with glitter nail polish underneath too!



Anyways hopefully the next post will be about something beside nail polish...haha Not making any promises...

Thanks for reading!

~Liz

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    Look at that!
    It's so cool! I can't wait to try a similar shade!
    XOXO from a new follower!
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...