Thursday, August 4, 2011

What I'm Loving...

At the moment is the Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Drama Black, water-proof formula.


My eyes tend to water on me. Weather it's from the weather or allergies, it just waters up and I get so frustrated. It also seems to mess up my eye makeup. Then my mascara smudges on me, a lot. And no one loves raccoon eyes expect for raccoons...haha


Anyways this mascara is super great for my lashes. Its smudge proof and long lasting. What I really love about this mascara is that it hold my curl really well. I tend to lose my curl with other mascaras. Even after using a lash curler. I also don't like using an eye lash curler after applying mascara, cause I hate when my lashes stick to the curler...ahhh


I think this is by far one of my favorite water-proof mascara!


I'm also liking the curve of the wand. The formula is pretty okay, it doesn't do much for thickening my lashes. But that's okay since I wanted more of a hold for my curl.


I use this mascara for my top lashes and for my bottoms I use Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes.




As you can see from the pics how well it holds my curls. Long lasting too!

Hope I didn't leave anything out...

Thanks for reading!

~Liz

2 comments:

  1. Haha...yep, only raccoons love raccoon eyes. ;P I love how natural and fluttery this makes your lashes look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...