Monday, September 12, 2011

September BIRCHBOX

Yay! It's Birchbox time! I get so excited when the postman comes around this time of month! ^_^ 


 The cat doesn't come with it! lol That's just my Bandit lurking! hee hee

Here's what I got this month...



Oh Joy!

   


 This looks really cool and I can't wait to try this out! This would be my first time trying out a press-on nail polish! ^_~


I tried out the Jouer Lip Enhancer, it's pretty moisturizing and leaves my lips nice and soft!

I haven't tried out the LIV GRN Earth Eau de Parfum yet, but I can smell it without opening it and it smells pretty good!
 

I'm pretty excited to try out the Pangea Organics Facial Cream! I was running low on my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. (my fave by far!)

The bracelet is pretty cute!

That's all of it! Can't wait till next month!
Thanks for reading!

Liz
xo

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! :D First time to stop by your blog. :D I really wish we have something like birchbox here in the Philippines. :D Love the products! MWAH. Btw, followed you. Care to follow me too?
    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you got some nice goodies for September! <3 the glittery press-on polish =D And Bandit's a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...