Monday, October 3, 2011

NOTW ~ French Tips


 I noticed that every time I go to a drug store all I wanna do is check out the nail polishes! I love colors that catch my eyes like sparkly/glittery colors! 

I was running low on one of my favorite Sinful Colors Glitter polish in Pearl Harbor. So I pick up a different color in Smoking Hot 859.

So I did a french tip nails. I used scotch tape to help me along the way. (My nails are a bit yellow underneath because of the green polish I had on my last NOTW.) But they came out really nice with the glittery nail polish on top of the white tips. So Pretty! ^_^


OMG! I can't get over how pretty they look! I freaking love this color! It's very pretty so sparkly and cute! I think I love it better than Pearl Harbor! 

~~~~~~~
Used:
Seche Clear (Base Coat)
Sinful Colors in Snow Me White 1
Sinful Colors in Smoking Hot 859
Seche Vite (Top Coat)
~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!

Liz
xo

6 comments:

  1. Pretty! *^_^* You make me miss having long nails...lol. Mine are so short. :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of sparkling the french tips :)Looks like snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I followed you! Please follow me? Thanks so much!

    xoxo
    Cami

    http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!!! I can never do a successful french tip haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice sparkly french nails!!!

    If I can only have the patient to grow them,...

    xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
    http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love french tips but I'm soooo lazy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...