Saturday, November 5, 2011

EOTD ~ Update!

Sorry for the lack of post but I haven't been well for a few weeks now. Just trying to get better with resting at home, but I thought I shouldn't leave you guys hanging and update my EOTD!

I haven't been using makeup very much so now that I'm feeling much better here's what I did a few days ago!




This was a really easy and simple purple look using my Coastal Scents 88 palettes.

~~~~~~~~
Used:
UDPP
Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette (bright purple in crease & matte black in outer crease)
Coastal Scents 88 Matal Mania (dark shimmer purplish brown in lid)
UD 24/7 liner in Whiskey
L'oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara water-proof
~~~~~~~~

I will be making more post in a few days, so look out for more recipes since Thanksgivings is on it's way! ^_^

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Liz
xo

4 comments:

  1. You have very pretty eyes. Lovely pink.
    New follower. Hope you follow back too:
    http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks good on you sweetie! i have to say this, I LOVE YOU EYES! followed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't been well? T_T Sorry to hear this. Since I was sick forever, I feel you. Take care of yourself, sweetie. :) At least you're still looking fabulous though! Love the purpley EOTD.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...