Wednesday, November 9, 2011

FOTD

FOTD today is once again my Urban Decay Naked Palette!


It's my go to palette and my favorite by far! I seem to be using all the time! I can't part with it! lol

Here's a close up on my eye makeup.




~~~~~~~~
Face:
Origins VitaZing
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Sand
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand
Stila Sun shade 1
Coastal Scents 10-piece Blush Palette (matte pink)
Benefit High Beam

Eyes:
UDPP
Sidecar (lid)
Darkhorse (crease)
Naked (crease to blend)
Virgin (highlight)
L'oreal Lineur Intense
Benefit BADgal Lash

Lips:
Wet n Wild lipstick in 907c
Revlon Matte in pink pout
~~~~~~

I've been feeling so much better these days! Also thank you so much for the lovely comments you guys leave me on my blog! It makes me feel so much better reading them!

I have been busy today baking in the kitchen so look forward to a new post tomorrow! and also check out my latest post on Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. I also have the recipe on there too!

Okay hope you guys having a great day!

Liz
xo

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I love it when people combine yummy recipes with beauty blogs <3 You look so pretty, I could definitely copy this any day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...