Sunday, December 18, 2011

Birthday Girl!

Just wanted to show you guys the makeup I did for my Birthday on Friday. 


I spend my birthday with close friends and family upstate! I had the best birthday ever! Had home made Indian food which was delicious and a butter cream chocolate cake for dessert! After dnner we danced our ass off to Michael Jackson's dance game for the wii...yeah...body is feeling it now...haha


Anyways here's what I used!
~~~~~~
Face:
Laura Mercier Primer
Orgins Vita Zing
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Sand
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand
Stila Sun in 01
Coastal Scents 10 palette Blush (pink)
Benefit High Beam

Eyes:
UDPP
Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania palette
UD Naked Palette
Stila Smudge Pot (black)
Revlon Lashes
Benefit Badgal
~~~~~~

Okay that is all! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 

Liz
xo

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I love the pinky shadows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated! :D Love your FOTD and I'm jealous that you had homemade Indian food!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...