Friday, February 3, 2012

NOTW ~ Valentine Nail Art


Felt like it's been forever since I updated my blog. I just have been extremely stress out for the month of January. But I'm back and nothing gonna keep me from blogging...lol I will also be updating my Baking Blog for Valentine's, so look out for some sweet recipes.

Okay now on to the nails of the week!

This week I tried out this cute plaid nail art. It was super easy to do. All you need is a couple of pink or red polishes and a art brush to achieve the plaid lines. I will link a video below showing you how I achieved this nail art.

After applying a base and top coat. (Seche Clear & Vite) I used...


Sinful Colors in Glass Pink. (All over color)


 Wet n Wild nail polish in Flirty Rose Creme.


Sinful Colors in Soul Mate. (plaid design) 

Show me your Valentine Nails! 
Liz
xo

Here's the video from where I learn this Valentine Nail Art.


2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute design. You have such nicely-shaped nails, too. Mine area always different lengths unless I cut them all short :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute! How do you wash the nail art brush afterwards?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...