Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Finally a FOTD!


It's been a long time since I updated my FOTD's. The reason is I've just been really lazy with makeup lately. I dunno why...I've only been applying some tinted moisturizer and mascara these days. Maybe some lipstick or I should say Revlon Lip Butters, cause I'm addicted to those babies! But I've come to realize that I should get back into my game. Really missed doing a full face makeup.


Face:
Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
Ganier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (not in pic)
NYC Creme Stick in Pink Flash
Tarte Bronzer Park Ave Princess

On to the eyes...

On my eyes I used Virgin on the tear duct and brow bone. Side Car in the crease. Buck as a blender, Smog in outer crease and Half Baked middle of eye lids. 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
Maybelline Falsies Mascara

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
 
I'm always going for a more natural look these days. Never get tired of using the Urban Decay Naked palette! Hopefully you will be seeing more FOTD on here now that I got a new Camera! Yay! The camera I have now is the Canon Power Shot ELPH 300 HS. So happy now my pics will look a lot more better. The camera I was using before was Olympus FE 230.

(Still trying to get the right camera setting, cause I noticed in the pics my face looks washed out. So the eye makeup was more pigmented then in those photos.)

Liz
xo



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...