Monday, July 16, 2012

Dior Nail Lacquer in Pink Graffiti

Natural light w/o flash
It's been a while since I last updated a NOTD! I'm finally getting back on track and they'll be more coming soon! But for today I have a very special nail lacquer that I won from Shop N' Chomp. If you love fashion, shopping and food check out her blog!


The color is in 667 Pink Graffiti. I love this color! It's a very vibrant, bright pink nail lacquer. Also this nail lacquer seems quite opaque. It took me about two coats to achieve this color. What I also love about this is the wide brush. It helps make application easy. It dries to a glossy finish. No top coat because I ran out of Seche Vite. :(

With flash
  From what I know this color is from the Anselm Reyle Collection, which is limited edition so might not be available for long.


These are the prizes I received. I was super happy to see all these cute extras. Strawberry Pocky is my fave! Thank you so much! ^_^

Liz
xo

10 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...