Friday, August 10, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Darling


Yay! It's Friday! Never been so happy for the weekend to arrive. I'm not sure what I'm planning for this weekend but they'll be plenty of relaxing and some baking. Probably just gonna hang out with the bf. Watch some movies, munch on some funfetti cupcakes. By the way, which will be up on my food blog soon! {link here!} Any who on to this review...

So I picked up one of the many Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in Darling. I've seen these Balm Stains all over the blog community. Lots of rave reviews on these so I had to get my hands on one. Oh boy, was I wrong for buying just one. My butt is going back to Rite Aid and picking up some more. But knowing me, I would most likely wait on some sales. So I can get my hands on more than just one.


I picked up the color Darling because I love purple tone colors and it seem wearable. Plus I don't have many colors quite like this one. I always love trying new and daring colors.


I love how this Revlon Balm Stain is in a stick form, makes it easier to just twist the product out. No need to sharpen it, cause it's not in a pencil form stick.


Darling is a very pale pink with purple undertones. For me this is a very natural lip color, a bit sheer but quite build-able. I must say I really love this shade!

The color actually stains my lips a darker color. I kinda like the stain. But the product it self doesn't seems to last long for me. It could be, because of eating or drinking. Plus it's summer and my makeup doesn't survive long in this heat. This balm stain makes my lips feel very moisturize and kissable soft. I love how I don't need to add some gloss to my lips, since these aren't drying lip stains but balms.

The only down side to these balm stains are the price. Hence, why I'm waiting on some sales!

If you have any of these Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains, let me know which ones should I pick up next?

Have a kissable weekend! ^_~

Liz
xo

4 comments:

  1. I really liked Sweetheart (think that was the name) but I was disappointed by Rendezvous (it's been on so many blogs, but just didn't apply nicely on me).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I want to tried out those two. Sorry to hear you were disappointment by Rendezvous.

      Delete
  2. wow what a pretty shade, I'm definitely gonna get this for the fall, thanks for this review doll :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...