Monday, October 1, 2012

Birchbox: September 2012


Sorry for the very late Birchbox of September. The reason why it's late is because I moved. By the time I updated my new address on Birchbox. com, the box was already shipped to my old add. But I finally got it and in October...lol But that's okay cause then that means I get two this month! Yay!

Okay so let's take a peek inside September's Birchbox!


Benefit Cosmetics - Foamingly Clean Facial Wash + Refine Finish Facial Polish
I love Benefit Cosmetics, so when I saw this I was really excited to try it out! God knows my skin needs some TLC! :)


Color Club - Custom Color in Status Update
Not sure if I'm feeling this color. Hold on let me swatch this, one sec...Actually it's not so bad. Goes on smooth and pigmented. Probably only needs about two coats. Definitely a nice color for fall.


Nexxus - Pro-Mend Split End Treatment System
Couldn't come in a better time! I have major split ends that need to split!...that was cheesy. This sample package might not be enough but it's wroth a try!


twistband - Birchbox Custom Lace Hair Tie
I love these! I could never have enough, since they seem to be all over the place! lol I also love this lace design, really cute!


Youngblood - Mineral Primer
Love me some primer! Primers help me out big time! My fave at the moment would be Benefit Proefessional. It's a big plus that this is paraben and cruelty free. Also claims that it contains vitamins and mineral, awesome!


*Lifestyle Extra*
Mighty Leaf Tea Company - Teas
I love tea! I think these are going to taste awesome because there whole brew teas, which I've never tried before. I have three flavors, Green Tea Tropical, Vanilla Bean and Chamomile Citrus. I prefer cold tea, so I would brew this and set it in the fridge to get it nice and chilled.

Also received $25 Gift Card {for a $75 or more purchase} @ Madewell.com

Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures. I'm still trying to set up a place in the house that's more brighter. ; )

Liz
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...