Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Googly Eyes Nail Art


Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone's having a safe and fun day so far. I'm going to be spending the day with my girls. We're going to just sit around watch horror movies on Netflix and munch on some candies. I'm not dressing up or doing any creepy makeup on my face this year. Just going to be myself this Halloween. ^_^


My nails of the day are the only things I'm dressing up this Halloween. How can these cute googly eyes scare anyone? These are so cute and easy to do. For the eyes I used a bobby pin. I used Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Black Satin for an all over color. On my index and ring finger I apply two coats of Sinful Colors nail polish in Full Moon, and white nail polish for the eyes.


I'm loving Full Moon, such a gorgeous color! As always I used Seche Vite top coat. Well that's all have a safe Halloween!


Check out this recipe for these delicious Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes! {link here!

Liz
xo

2 comments:

  1. Cute :) I have been too tired to paint my nails for a month :( Vicarioiusly enjoying polish blogs today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...