Monday, December 3, 2012

Holiday Wishlist 2012


Beautysets - Christmas 2012 Wishlist!

It's that time of year again! Can you believe that the year is almost over?! I don't know about you but Holiday shopping can be extremely stressful. I try to avoid shopping at department stores this time of year. I know I'm missing out on the holiday shopping experience but that's okay for me. I always have Amazon! One of the great things about shopping on Amazon; beside the free shipping on certain items, I love how easily it is to add items to your wishlist. My wishlist is so long that I have folders for every category. haha 

 I thought I should share with you all my top items on my wishlist this year!

 Ozeri Zenith Professional Digital Kitchen Scale
It's always best to weight ingredients when baking. So I thought this one would be excellent for measuring flour, sugar, cocoa, etc.

I love this cleansing face wash! I've been using Philosophy skin care products for years. It works best with my combination skin. I'm in need for a refill!

Cuisnart Food Processor
I've had this one on my wishlist for some time now. As some of yous know I' am a baker, so I love to grind my own ingredients. The first thing I would process is almonds, to make almond flour for macarons. Plus I'm in love this turquoise color!

Dr Martens 1460
I don't know what it is about these boots but I love them! I think they look so cool and I know I can rock them. I love this cherry red color too!

Levis Demi Curve Skinny Jeans
I love dark wash skinny jeans. I think they go great with just about anything. I also think they would go cool with the Dr Martens.

LORAC PRO Palette
I have been wanting this palette for the LONGEST! I've heard so many great reviews, plus tutorials on this baby. I'm loving that this palette has a whole row of mattes! As much as I love my Naked palette, I' am getting sick of it...lol I need something new, and this will do!

AE Fair Isle Sweater Coat
This sweater is so beautiful. I love the detailing and the knotted fringe trim, so cute! This will definitely keep me warm this winter.

Here's to hoping my boy friend reads this post! ^_~

What's on your wishlist this year?

Liz
xo 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...