Thursday, February 28, 2013

Drugstore Haul | Beauty

It's been a while since I actually went out and bought some makeup. So I thought "why not treat myself?" So I did. But see the thing with me is I like stopping for makeup and beauty items that are on sale. When it comes to new cosmetics, I usually get on the bandwagon better late. So I'm pretty happy to get my hands on some new and old cosmetics, while not really old, but you know what I mean!

I actually enjoy blogging and making youtube videos. So I made a video on my Drugstore Haul. Plus an added blooper at the end...lol Please do click on the video and let me know what you think! ^_^


Products Mentioned in Video:

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation (Buff Beige)
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation (Shell)
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder (Light)
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (Sandstorm)
Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Cream
Wet n Wild Mega Sparkle Confetti in Lilac Frosting
Wet n Wild Coloricon in Silent Treatment
Wet n Wild Nail Polish in On A Trip
Revlon Lip Butter (Creme Brulee)
Rimmel Kate Lipstick (107)
Barlean's Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Organic)
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Lipstick (I love Nude)

Hoped you enjoyed my haul and if you would like to see a review on any of the products in the video, just let me know!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...