Sunday, February 10, 2013

Easy Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorial "Video"


Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I wanted to do an easy wearable eye tutorial. When I think of love I think of happiness and belonging. I'm happy to be spending that day with my one and only Love, Michael. 

In this video I'm using the Wet n Wild Coloicon in Walking on Eggshells. It's such a gorgeous trio that would look great on just about everyone. I'm loving how these Wet n Wild trios are super pigmented! I really need to buy some more!

If your intrested on how I got this look in the above picture then please click on my video below.

Products Used:
Face
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation in Buff Beige
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Light
Bare Minerals Well Rested
elf Contouring Blush & Bronzer
Wet n Wild Brow Pencil in Brown Mink
Maybelline Clear Mascara

(in video)
Eyes
theBalm Put A Lid On It Eye Primer (travel size)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Wet n Wild Coloricon in Walking on Eggshells
Dolly Wink Felt Tip Eyeliner in Black
Jordana Eyeliner in White
Sonia Kashuk Lash Curler
L'oreal Voluminous Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara

Lips
Maybelline ColorSensational in Pink Please
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige


Have a wonderful week!

Liz
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...