Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Chubby Bunny Nail Tutorial


What comes to mind when I think of chubby bunny.....chubby bunny marshmallow challenge. Now I never did the challenge but from what I hear, it can be pretty fun. These chubby bunnies are not edible, but you can admire them. I have been getting lots of complements on these cute chubby bunny nails. 

There pretty much easy to do. The tools you'll need are simply a dotting tool and your colors of choice. If you don't have a dotting tool, then that's fine because a bobby pin and/or tooth pick will work just as well. In this tutorial I actually used a dotting tool and tooth pick. Tooth picks work really well in getting a detail look.

Colorful pastel nail polishes will look really pretty and go well with these cute chubby bunnies. I like how these nail polishes make the chubby bunnies even more cuter. Also adding polka dots on each nail (except ring finger) makes it even more adorable. Seal it off with top coat for a lasting finish!

If you would like to see how I pulled off this Easter Chubby Bunny Nail Art then please click on the video link below.

Products Mentioned in Video:



Have wonderful Easter everyone!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...