Monday, March 18, 2013

OPI: Oz The Great and Powerful Collection "Lights Of Emerald City"

I recently purchase a polish from OPI Of course it's from the Oz The Great and Powerful Collection. I've seen lots of blog post reviews and swatches of the collection and I was liking it, so I ordered Lights Of Emerald City on Amazon and fell in love with it! It's kinda depressing to admit that this is my first OPI nail lacquer....ever! 

Lights Of Emerald City
Large white squares with iridescent glitter. The base is very jelly like texture. With the base being so thick it's a bit tricky to get the large white squares painted on your nails. Next time I used this I will just paint it over the whole nail area; instead of the tips. Besides that I really love this shade. I used two coats of this polish. The base coat I use was from Forever 21 Nude polish and finished with Seche Vite.

Be prepared to see more swatches of this baby!

Liz
xo

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I haven't seen this before!! Definitely wanting!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I like how it's a funky french :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...